In 1857, the first Catholic school opened in the Coulee Region. Since that time, as parishes were built, so were the schools, in some cases even before the Church. From these humble beginnings, a strong unified system of quality Catholic education has grown. Area schools unified in 2000 under the name Coulee Catholic Schools to offer equal opportunities to all schools, standardize curriculum, and improve operational efficiency. On July 1, 2009, the school system became Aquinas Catholic Schools, taking the name of the patron saint of all Catholic schools. With national awards in academic excellence and Catholic identity, and the cooperation of parishes, schools, families and the community, we are committed to being the area's leading educational system.

Our Mission
Aquinas Catholic Schools is a Christ-centered learning community carrying out a fundamental mission of the Church to educate, challenge, and inspire students in the Catholic tradition of faith, service, and academic excellence.