- Aquinas Catholic Schools is proud to have hundreds of committed parents and volunteers that dedicate their time and talent to numerous events and organizations within the schools.
- Cathedral, Blessed Sacrament and St. Patrick elementary schools have parent-run groups that help with school needs, and volunteer at different events. Contact your school for more information on how to get involved.
- Aquinas Middle School and Aquinas High School are home to the Aquinas Booster Club, the Music Association and the Parents Association. These groups are parent-run organizations that support the athletics, choir, band and drama programs through fundraising and volunteering their time to support these aspects of the school. The Parents Association supports the teachers and helps with school improvements, as well as organizing parent social events throughout the year.
- All of these organizations would love to have you as a part of their group and are always looking for new members to add to the strength of their efforts.
- Mardi Gras is an annual family-oriented celebration of the Catholic Community in the Coulee Region. Mardi Gras is celebrated around Catholic Schools week in January and supports scholarships for Aquinas Catholic Schools. The annual event includes a formal ball, numerous events, and a Family Day celebration with food, games and fun for all ages.