Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I give to Aquinas Catholic Schools?
- Your donations help the future of our communities, the children of Aquinas Catholic Schools. Donations are a vital part of sustainability and expansion in our schools. Your gifts are more important now than ever before.
- All gifts made to Aquinas Catholic Schools, or the Aquinas Catholic Schools Foundation are 100% tax-deductible. All donations made to ACS are mailed a Thank You receipt for tax recording purposes.
Where does my money go?
- A gift to the Annual Fund goes to work immediately. These gifts go towards improving the educational experience at Aquinas Catholic Schools. From improving textbooks and technology, to helping with scholarships for those families that need some financial assistance, this annual drive is vital for the current year as well as the future.
- Money given to specific programs (Restricted Donation) is used for the given program as specified by the donor.
What are the different types of gifts?
- A Restricted Gift is a gift given to Aquinas Catholic Schools for a specific purpose. The donor has a specific intent for their gift and ACS must use the donation for the requested purpose.
- An Unrestricted Gift is a gift that is used for the general needs of the school system. These needs can be facility maintenance, scholarships or faculty development, along with many other needs.