Support the Aquinas Fund now by giving online today
       
    Click to Donate to the 2012-13 Annual Fund  

Our 2016-17 annual appeal, The Aquinas Fund, is underway. Please return the charitable giving form (pdf) or you may make a gift online. Please consider joining our #GivingTuesday event and make your gift by year end. Thank you for helping us 'Hit the Mark' with this year's Aquinas Fund. 
 
Dear Aquinas Family,

Having served Aquinas High School and its partners for 24 years as a coach, teacher, finance manager, athletic director, and principal, I now begin my new position as president of Aquinas Catholic Schools.  I feel honored by the challenge the job offers and excited to work with outstanding faculty, staff, and administrators in our five Catholic schools.  I also appreciate the prayers and the personal support I have already received from our Aquinas family.

As the new President, I look forward to leading all of our schools into a successful future, and I ask that you consider contributing to our 2016-2017 Aquinas Fund Annual appeal as a way to join this effort.  Gifts to the Aquinas Fund will affect people at all levels of the system.  Faculty will benefit from professional development opportunities and much-needed classroom supplies; and this year, the Aquinas Fund will purchase new Language Arts textbooks, enhance technology, and even provide resources for our learning needs program. 

Each year, revenue from parish support and tuition covers roughly 70% of our operating budget, so the remaining 30% comes from your generosity, as demonstrated by previous responses to this appeal.  Why not think of your donation to the Aquinas Fund Annual Appeal as an investment in the future?  Since 1928, we have relied on the generous hearts of people like you to sustain our commitment to our students.  With your faithful support and your continued prayers, Aquinas Catholic Schools will continue preparing young people to live and to compete successfully in the world.
 
Sincerely,
 



Ted Knutson 

P.S. Please take time to witness your generous support in action. Our students continue to do great things each and every day! Consider stopping by our schools for a visit, following us on Facebook, or browsing the website.

  

What is the Aquinas Fund?
The Aquinas Fund is the annual fundraising effort of Aquinas Catholic Schools to support the immediate needs of our schools. Like most parochial schools, tuition and parish support only cover a portion of the overall cost of educating each student who benefits from an exceptional learning experience. Your annual unrestricted gift to the Aquinas Fund goes to work immediately to enhance the classroom experience for students and staff at all five Aquinas Catholic Schools buildings.

 





















Did You Know?
  • Tuition and support from our parishes accounts for roughly 70% of the needed annual operating income for our schools. Efforts like the Aquinas Fund help to cover the actual cost to educate each student.
  • ACS Students practice servant leadership by participating in more than 10,000 hours of community service each year.
  • Nearly 35% of our students require some form of tuition assistance amounting to more than $700,000 annually that comes from our benefactors.
  • 97% of Aquinas High School students take the ACT exam scoring an average of 24.3 and go on to higher education after graduation.
     
 
At Aquinas Catholic Schools, the Aquinas Fund is made up of hundreds of individual annual gifts. These gifts are used to support our primary mission to educate, challenge, and inspire our students. Annual gifts are among the most important and valuable to ACS because they can be used where the need is greatest.
 
THANK YOU for your gift!
Our schools depend on your generosity.

Contact: Brad Reinhart